Leadco has been providing retainer legal advice to some of Vietnam’s and the world’s leading companies in TMT for many years. We routinely advise clients in various investment projects in these areas. Our legal team is made up of individuals from varying backgrounds, including computer science, engineering, and information technology consulting in the telecommunications industry. This diversity of experience gives us an insight into our clients' expectations and needs. We provide legal counsel which is commercially-focused and grounded in an understanding of the technology involved.
Telecommunications projects and transactions overlap with other areas of law and involve extensive knowledge and analysis of contracts, intellectual property, corporate law and regulatory regimes. Leadco meets these requirements effectively, and does so in an efficient and professional way. Our notable transactions can be listed as follows:
- Representing and providing comprehensive legal advices to Microsoft Corporation in Vietnam;
- Representing and advising Oracle Corporation on restructuring the company in Vietnam;
- Representing and advising New Centerry IT Joint-stock Company in developing softwares and distributing them in Japan;
- Representing and advising China Telecom Services in Vietnam IT in IT projects;
- Advising Globsis Telecom Technologies Software Company in setting up 100% foreign-owned enterprise to provide digital content on mobile phone;
- Providing comprehensive advice to Intermoni Group in applying IT in electronic transactions in Vietnam;
- Advising Gemtek Technology Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), one of the first foreign investors to provide IILAN products in Vietnam, in signing a business cooperation contract with a telecom company in Vietnam (the value of contract was USD 420 million;
- Advising a group of European investors in acquiring a number of Vietnamese advertisement and communication companies; and
- Regularly advising one of the largest Vietnamese telecom companies and some leading telecom groups from China and Japan.