Leadco is experienced in advising clients on a variety of employment and labour law matters, including compliance with Vietnamese law and regulations.
Specific areas of our services in this practice area include the following:
- Advising on legal issues relating to labour and employment in accordance with the law on labour of Vietnam;
- Advising on legal issues relating to labour contract, including but not limited to drafting, amending, supplementing or terminating, liquidating labour contracts;
- Advising on drafting and representing in negotiations of collective labour agreements;
- Representing and supporting clients in resolution of labour dispute including strike;
- Advising on procedures to handle with labour discipline;
- Advising on developing and drafting forms relating to labour and employment;
- Advising on drafting and registering regulations on employment, remunerations, and internal regulations; and
- Advising on legal issues relating to foreigner labours including announcement on employment, obtainment of work permits and/or temporary residential cards.